Home, Interest

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sunflower Challenge


Hi all, I hope your Thursday is going well. Did I say Thursday! You know what that means. It’s time for another challenge at DRS designs. And this week it’s Sunflowers.



For my card I chose the Pumpkin Bouquet. It was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto white card stock. I used my Copic markers to color the image. And a Spellbinder Labels One die to cut out the image. While it was still in the die I sponged Antique Linen Distress Ink around the edges. I used the  Spellbinder Fancy Tag One  and white card stock and cut and embossed the tag and sponged on Antique Linen Distress Ink while it was still in the die and Stamped the Small Autumn Greeting with the Tuxedo Black ink. I punched a strip of gold card stock with a MS punch along both edges. Burgundy card stock was cut to 4 X 5.25 and layered onto a white card that is 4.25 X 5.50.

Please join us at DRS designs blog and join in the fun.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

Supplies:

Stamps-  Pumpkin Bouquet 684M, Small Autumn Greeting 422B
Ink-        Moment Tuxedo Black
Copics - R89,R27,YR09,YR68,YR04,YR02,Y15,Y17,Y19,YG63,G99,B34
               B01,E53,E33,E57
Dies-      Spellbinders Labels’ One, Fancy Tag One

No comments: