Home, Interest

Monday, September 10, 2012

Pumpkin Bouquet


DRS designs is sponsoring a challenge at Craft your passions blog. They are giving away at $10.00 store Voucher and the challenge is Blast from the past.




For my card I choose Kraft paper with ribbon . I stamped the Pumpkin Bouquet  with black ink and colored with Copic markers. It was cut out with scissors. I cut a small tag and stamped the Autumn Greetings with Coco ink and shaded the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink. This was layered onto a dark red card stock that was cut with a spellbinder die then embossed in a embossing folder. And attached to kraft cardstock  then to a cream card.


Have a wonderful day,

Janett

Copics used: Y15,Y17,Y19,B00,B01,YR02,YR07,YR09,R27,R88,YG63,YG95,YG97,
E53,E00,E37,E59,E57

2 comments:

Bonnie Irvine said...

This is such a pretty card. Love the colouring of this autumn image and that wonderful bow.

~ginny said...

What a great card this makes! I especially like how the tag goes behind the flowers and the bow. It is soooo 3-D!
Nice to see you at Craft Your Passion and I hope to see you again.
~ginny
CYP Design Team
RubberMAD (my blog)