Home, Interest

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Be Thankful


Hi all, I can’t believe that Thanksgiving is only 4 days always. I have so much to be thankful for, a amazing family and great friend with them I can face all that life can through my way.

For my card today I used the Be Thankful Cross, Silhouette Branch Background, and Design Dot’s.



I stamped the Be Thankful Cross and used my Copic markers to color the image. A oval Spellbinder die was used to cutout the image, I sponged the edges with the image still in the die. This was layered onto another die cut. On Kraft paper I stamped the Silhouette Branch Background and the Design Dot’s was stamped and filled in with Buttercup Liquid Pearls. This was layered onto green card stock and a white card.

I hope all of you have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Janett

No comments: