Home, Interest

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all


Hay Ya’ll, hope your having a good weekend. It is beautiful here. Nice cool nights and warm sunny day’s, that is until Monday when the rains come back. Oh well I guess we need rain. I have been working on some Christmas projects but what I have today is a fall card. It uses the new Long Tall Cattails and the Happy Fall Y’all by DRS designs.



I punched a circle from a post it note to make a mask then sponged Wild Honey all over the card. Then I stamped the Long Tall Cattails and colored them with Copics. I remover the mask and sprayed a little Perfect Pearls over the top. I stamped the Happy Fall Ya’ll   then cut it out with a Spellbinder die and wile it was still in the die I sponged on some Antique Linen.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

Copics: Y11,Y38,E57,E33,YG95


No comments: