Home, Interest

Monday, January 14, 2013

Gone Country


Hi all, I hope your week is off to a great start. The card that I have today is for the Craft Your Passion challenge Gone Country.



I used the Cowboy Snowman and the Large Original Plaid. Copic markers were used to color the image and white glitter was used for the snow. On red card stock I stamped the Large Original Plaid with black ink. The top corner was folded down and a button was attached. This was added to a black card.



DRS design is a sponsor and is giving away a gift certificate. I hope you can join in the fun.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

4 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

Love how you added the button embellishment!

Shelia said...

great card Janett. I really like this cowboy snowman!!

Anonymous said...

This is such a lovely card.Love the added sparkle and the folded corner with button is a great detail.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Bonnie Irvine said...

This is such a fun image. I really like the card design with the red paper turned down at the corner and the button added. Thanks for joining our Gone Country challenge at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.