Home, Interest

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Miracle


Hi all, What a weekend it has been, we have had the windows open all day it went up 70 degrees with high humidity. My daffodils are up with buds and will be blooming in no time. I was hoping for a little more winter.



For my card I used the Silhouette Majestic Pines and the Everyday a Miracle Greeting. I stamped the Majestic Pines in black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. I used Twinkling  H20’s to color the background, glitter glue was used on the moon. A spellbinder die was used to cut out the image. This was layered onto  black card stock then a white card. The Greeting was done the same way, with a little ribbon added to the back and attached to the front of the image with pop dots.

Don’t forget to join in the button challenge this week.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: