Home, Interest

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Tri Fold Challenge


Hi all, The DRS designs challenge this week is for a Tri Fold Card, You can fine the directions HERE.





For my card I used lt. pink for the card base. The mating for all the panels was created with white card stock and the Script Font Background and Rich Cocoa ink, the edges were sponged with Spun Sugar.  I stamped and embossed with silver embossing powder the Filigree Heart on to water color paper then I used Twinkling H2O’S. the center heart is pop up, I stamped the Design Dots and filled them in with Liquid Pearls. I stamped the Single Rose twice and embossed with silver embossing powder and used Twinkling H2O’S to color the image they were cut out with scissors. I stamped the Valentine Greeting with the Rich Coco ink. the Design Dots were stamped and I used the Liquid Pearls to fill in the dots. The edges were sponged with the Spun Sugar. A Martha Stewart punch was used to make the lace edging that is behind the image. I stamped the Quite Valentine Greeting and used the Spellbinder die to cut out the image then sponged with the Spun Sugar with the image still in the die.

I hope you join the challenge.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett



Supplies:
Stamps DRS designs:
1018D Design Dots
599E Filigree Heart
996D One line Valentine Greeting
1002K Quiet Valentine Love Greeting
774G Single Rose
098P Script Font Background
Twinkling H2O’s: Fern, Forest Green
Spellbinder: Floral Ovals
Liquid Pearls: White Opal
Memento: Rich Cocoa
Distress Ink: Spun Sugar
Versa Mark and Silver embossing powder.

1 comment:

Jennifer E. said...

This is gorgeous! ! I bet its stunning in person! Love the script font background and the pop of red on those hearts!