Home, Interest

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Storms and Crochet


What a day it has been, heavy rain and tornado's, Prayers for all the people that have been hit so hard by these storms. For me I just went down stars and worked on my cards for next month, I hate to watch all the news coverage of bad weather. When we were having all the rain I started to crochet again. On Pinterest I have been seeing all these pot holders I thought they would make some great Christmas gifts ( I like to start early : ) they go quickly and I love the stitches. I be sharing some over the next few weeks.


This one was done in the Tunisian Afghan Stitch with Peaches and Cream cotton yarn in cream. This is the link to the pattern. Here  


This one uses the same yarn in Oasis this is my favorite its called the Crunch Stitch and the pattern is  Here 


I other news the girls have started to lay I have missed having fresh eggs. We put a light up in the hen house and 14 days later they were laying two egg's a day.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett




1 comment:

Selena said...

I want to start crocheting or knitting & this is beautiful