Home, Interest

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Autumn Greeting

Hi everyone, DRS designs has a new challenge this week. It's a color challenge, so here are the colors.

                                  


And here is my card.




This is a card made up of experiments, I have been see some thing that I wanted to try and they all came out in this card.

I started by inking a embossing folder with Color Box  Chianti then embossing whit card stock. The      Open Leaf
And coloring it with Copic Markers.
Then I inked the edge of a oval die with the Chianti before running it through the Grand Calibur. Before removing it from the die I sponged on some Antique Linen. This was layered on a Classic Scalloped Oval that was colored with the copic markers.
For the border I used a rectangle scalloped die and copic's for the orange layer.

And the Small Autumn Greeting was stamp the same way as the main image




Here is the colors that I used.


Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: