Home, Interest

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Witch Feet?

Good Morning everyone I hope your all having a great week.

The card that I have today uses DRS designs 

New Halloween Stamps.




I started by stamping Witch Feet? and colored her with copic markers, then I walked away I do this a lot when I can't get a card to come together. Then it came to me what I wanted to do for the background, dot's. I used V 04,06,09. I used a square spellbinder die and cut her out. A black layer was added with my perfect layers. And I walked away again. This card just would not work for me. I walked into my craft room the next morning to have a look and started laughing the only thing I could think of was Her spell went awry, and she was cleaning up.

So after all that it came together, really fast and I was very happy with the finished card.

The purple layer was stamped with the Large Original Plaid and Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used a square die to cut the flag. 
For the green strip I used my all time favorite background stamp the
Polka Dot Background.

I stamped the 
 Halloween Shoe Fits Greeting 
Then I did the dot background with Copic in
YG 05,07
The hat is from the
It was colored and fussy cut.

I hope you like her as much as I do.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett


No comments: