Home, Interest

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Saddle Up Cowboy

My youngest grandson started kindergarten this week. He is growing up so fast. I made this card for his birthday that is next month. I know I don't have many more years that I can make him cute cards.



I started with this cute Saddle Up Cowboy I colored him with Copic markers and added the dots at the top. After cutting with a Square Spellbinder die I add a blue and brown layer. The white card was stamped with the Splatter Background and Antique Linen Distress Ink. The red layer was stamped with the same Splatter Background and white ink. The blue string and the red layer are backed with brown paper and sponged with a little of the Antique Linen. I stamped the Tiny Happy Birthday  on gray card stock and punch with a star punch with a gray copic I added the dots and sponged the edges. I made a little lasso, every good cowboy needs a rope.



This is the colors that I used.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: