Home, Interest

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Give Me the Creeps

DRS designs new challenge this week

It Gives Me the Creeps

For my card I used the 


and the



I started by stamping the Fuzzy Spider on to white cs with memento tuxedo black ink. I used copic to color him. the Empty Spider Web was stamped and embossed with white embossing powder.

Then I used my new toy Gelatos.

In Black Licorice and Grape

I added the black to the center  and spread with my finger
the Grape was added to the edge.

Then I used a Big Brush Pen 
in Light Green 
to edge around the

Fuzzy Spider.

I think I'm really going to like using these a lot for backgrounds.

The Bump Into Me Greeting

was stamped and embossed with clear embossing powder
on to vellum. And layered on to black cs.

I hope you will join us for this fun challenge.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

  


No comments: