Home, Interest

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Gift Card Holder

Good morning all, I need some gift card holders so I could finish up my gift wrapping. This is what I came up with simple but cute.





The red card stock is 7 1/2 x 3 1/2 and scored at 1/2 inch and 4 inches. 

                                                                                                       The kraft card stock is 10 x 3 1/4,  scored at 4 inches and 8 inches.


I stamped the Interlocking Snow Background and white ink.

 I cut a piece of the kraft card stock with a Spellbinder die and stamped the Small Merry Christmas with Coco ink and added a red line by tracing inside the die with a distress marker. The punched snowflake is MS.


The kraft layer was stamped with Splatter Background and white ink then stamped the Interlocking Snow background in the Coco ink.


This is how the inside looks.

I'm off to work on some more Christmas preparations.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: