Home, Interest

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Sing to me challenge

Janett Ray


Hi all, today the DRS design challenge is Sing to Me ( use music) on your card.

For my card I started with the Small Nativity Scene and covered it with a mask then I stamped the Silent Night Sheet Music


I used Copic markers to color the image and sponged Antique Linen Distress Ink and fussy cut. This was layered on black mat.


I stamped the Triple Holly colored with Copic markers and Fussy cut. The red strip was stamped with the Woven Plaid and black ink. The star in the left hand corner is from the Three Wisemen Peace. This was layered on navy card stock then a white card.



On the back I stamped the Share My Heart in silver ink, the star is the same one that I used on the front.

Have a Wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: