Home, Interest

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Cupcake Bithday

Janett Ray

Hi all, it's a dreary raining weekend. And it's my granddaughter's birthday and I didn't have her card made. I needed it by noon on Saturday and Saturday morning I was working away trying to get it together. I finished it just in time but the photos just did not turn out very good.



  It's a Trifold Shutter Card. I started by cutting the green card stock 51/2 x 12 for the card base. Then scored at 2",4",6" and 8". You cut slits 1 1/2" from the edge between the 2" and the 6".For the main image I stamped the Cherry Top Cupcake  and colored it with Copic markers then fussy cut. The white layer was cut with a Spellbinder die


For the white panel I used the Vertical Birthday and Spun Sugar Distress Ink. For the glitter edge I used 1/8" Tear-ific Tape and bubble gum glitter. Half pearls were added at the corners. 


The greeting on the inside is the All About You Birthday. On the white Scalloped Oval I used Dimensional Glue a made dots along the edge and added the pink glitter. And a pink glitter ribbon made from             1/2" Tear-ific Tape and the pink glitter.



On the back I used the Share My Heart on the back and a little glitter ribbon.

Have a Wonderful Day,

Janett

No comments: