Home, Interest

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Cowboy Love

Janett Ray
Janett's Stamping Place


Hi everyone, we have been having some cold days this week and I have been wanting to make a winter card this is what I came up with.



 I started by stamping the Cowboy Snowman, and coloring with Copic markers.

I wanted it to have a Valentine feel and I don't have a heart die so I cut one with a X-acto Knife. Then I went around the edge with a clear Embossing pen  and added some white embossing powder. I wanted it to look rustic not to smooth.After hearing the powder I ran it through a snow embossing folder. The I stamped the 
                  I Melt For You Greeting   

with Peacock Distress Ink, and added a snowflake button.

All the stamp are DRS designs.


And here are the colors that I used.

If you like what you see or have any questions please leave a comment.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett 

3 comments:

Tina said...

adorable...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Indy said...

A snowman cowboy! So, so cute! The embossing is a great touch!
So Glad you shared at Cupcake Inspirations Debbie, DT Sweetie

Nance E Salkeld said...

Too too cute! Great heart cut by hand too! Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope you will join us again!