Home, Interest

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Roses Three

Hi everyone, I have a great challenge for you today. The DRS designs challenge this week is a color challenge.


                                                                              
    

Aren't those great colors for Valentines.

When I saw the colors I new that I wanted to use roses. And DRS designs has some beautiful ones.

I used the Heart Stem Rose and the Single Rose .


   I started by stamping the Heart Stem Rose then masking and just stamping the Rose of the Single Rose.

I love my Copic markers but I have never found a color combo for pink that I really love. I want a bubble gum bright pink. If you have any ideals please share.



This was layered onto green card stock with a 1/16 edge. The lacy dolly is a Spellbinder die, that I cut into so it would show on both sides. The Lacy bottom edge is a Spellbinder die. I stamped the One Line Valentine Greeting and did the 1/16 green mat.


For the back I used part of a image that did not make it to a card and stamped the Script Hand Stamped.

I hope you will join us in this fun challenge, who knows you might win a great prize.

If you like what you see or have any questions leave me a comment.

Have a Wonderful day,

Janett 


Here are the colors that I used.
R 81,83,85   RV 14,17,19  YG 61.63,67  BG 10,000,0000

No comments: