Home, Interest

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Sweets for the Sweet

Hi everyone, we are having our coldest day this winter, and I can't think of a better thing to do that be in my craft room with a cup of hot coffee working a challenge card. And I have a great challenge for you today. The DRS designs challenge this week is a color How Sweet It Is.




For my card today, I used the Cherry Top Cupcake. And our new stamp Sweet Valentine's Day 




For the Cupcake I used Copic markers and fussy cut cutting the cherry stem off. Then I glued tiny die cut hearts, and added a little glitter glue to the top of the hearts. Everything else is a die was cut with a spellbinder die. 

If you have any questions or like what you see leave a comment.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett



Copics: RV 21, 25, 23, 29  E 33, 37, 39


                                                   




No comments: