Home, Interest

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Mr.Snowman

Hi all, I hope your holidays has been everything that you have hoped for. Boy the weather hear is depressing, gray, cold and raining. With more to come in the next few day's. I was enjoying the 50 degree day, I don't care for the cold but that is winter. So today I have a winter card. It could be a Christmas or a winter birthday.




This is the new Medium Mr. Snowman. He was colored with copic markers and fussy cut. All the background layers were stamped with the Interlocking Snow Background and Versarmark ink. I stamped and colored the Snowmen Melt Sign this was fussy cut and the post was cut off.


On the back I used this darling new Snowman Especially For You.


Here are the colors that I used.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: