Home, Interest

Thursday, June 28, 2012

4th of July challenge


It’s time for DRS designs challenge and this week it’s the 4th of July. So bring out those stars and stripes and come on and join in the fun.



For my card I used the Starry Background 124H. It was stamped on blue and embossed in white. Then I stamped the Open Plaid 631P on red cardstock and embossed in white I used a spellbinder die to cut it out and then a smaller die to cut the frame this was popped up  onto red cardstock that was cut with a spellbinder die. Stars Stripes Forever was stamped in navy on white card and cut with a die. And placed in the frame. I punched some white stars and added to the bottom of the frame.

Come join in the fun.


Have a wonderful day,

Janett

1 comment:

A Consuming Passion said...

Great patriotic card Janet !!1