Home, Interest

Thursday, June 21, 2012

DRS designs challenge #30 Flowers


Hello, everyone for this week the challenge at DRS designs is flowers. How easy is that, so let’s see all your beautiful flower cards.



For my card I cut a piece of white card stock with a Spellbinder square die. Then I stamped the Dogwood Branch 1092 in the center and used Copic markers to color the image. I cut a mask from a post it note of the Dogwood Branch, then I used post it’s to mask the edges of the square leaving a border. Then using the Script Font Background stamp I stamped over the image twice with black ink.  Remove the mask from the flower and with a brown prismcolor pencil  shaded around the image. Distress ink was sponged around the edges to the center, when you remove the post it’s you have a nice frame around your image.
The purple card stock was embossed with a embossing folder.

I hope you join in the challenge.





Have a wonderful day,

Janett

2 comments:

Angela said...

Wow, what a great set of techniques that yielded a simply beautiful card, Janett!

Jennifer E. said...

I love this! The script background behind the purple flower and yellow background look like something store bought! Awesome job with this challenge!