Home, Interest

Sunday, June 17, 2012

On Fathers Day


Happy Fathers Day, hope everyone is having a happy day.



I have a Fathers day card for you today. I used DRS designs Frog on a Log (252H) as the main image and colored it with copic markers, I used a spellbinder die to cut out the image and to cut the green layer. The On Fathers  Day (034D) was stamped in black ink and air brushed with Copics. These were layered on a light yellow card stock then on a dark brown card stock.

To do the edging along the bottom of the yellow card I used my new Sew Ribbon (leaf) and the brown ribbon package. I love this new tool, it's something I will be using a lot.


Have a wonderful day,

Janett

Frog on Log 252H
On Fathers Day 034D
Copics- BG15,BG45,BG49,B26,YG97,YG95,G07,E57,E33
Sew Ribbon Leaf
Brown ribbon package

No comments: