Home, Interest

Thursday, June 14, 2012

DRS designs Challenge #29 Heavy Metal


It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a DRS designs Challenge! The challenge this week is Heavy Metal, use all the metal that you can on your card. Come join in the fun.



For my card I use a new technique, for me anyway. I took a ¼ sheet of card stock and ran it through my Zyron, then covered it in aluminum foil. I took the foil covered card stock and embossed it in my spellbinder embossing folder (flora). I attached this to a black card. I stamped the Toadstool 405F stamp in black, Copic markers were used to color the image. A rectangle spellbinder die was used to cut out the image. The frame portion was colored with Copics. I used a xacto knife and cut out around the image and inside the frame. This was layered onto yellow card, then onto black card that was cutout with a spellbinder die. A white gel pen was used to color the spots on the Toadstool. A red strip of card stock was added and some silver brads.

I hope you get some inspiration from my card and come and join the DRS designs challenge.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: