Home, Interest

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Challenge # 52 Religious Inspiration


Hi everyone, the DRS designs challenge this week is Religious Inspiration.

For my card I did the Half Cut Technique. And the stamps are the Small Nativity Scene, Oh, Come Let Us Adore Him, and the Starry Background. The Nativity Scene, was colored with a combination of Copics, Tombow, markers, and I chalked the sky. The Starry Background was embossed with silver embossing powder.



I hope you head on over to the DRS designs Blog and join the challenge.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

2 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

Thanks for showing off the half cut technique. I'll have to give it a try! Love all the stars in the background too!

Shelia said...

Janett, I love the look of this gorgeous card. I've never heard of the Half Cut Technique. Can I find more details on Split Coast Stampers? I really like the look and this nativity is perfect for this design!!