Home, Interest

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Blessing


Well the decorations are up with the help of my sweet little grand children.   The shopping is almost done and I’m trying to decide what I will be cooking this holiday season. I feel that I’m off to a great start.



For my card today I used DRS designs new Lamp Post and the Christmas Blessing. I used copic markers to color the Lamp Post. The edge was sponged with Antique Linen Distress Ink then a spellbinder die was used to cut out the image. At the base I used Flower Soft, But I did not have any red or green so used my Polar White and Adirondack Alcohol Ink and died my own colors. I used another die and cut out the red layer and sponged on some Walnut Stain Distress Ink while it was still in the die. The Christmas Blessing was stamped and sponged with Antique Linen and layered on to another red die cut and sponged with Walnut Stain. Everything was layered onto the green card and then a white card.

Have fun getting ready for the holidays and don’t for get to join the Snow Fun challenge at the DRS designs Blog.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I said it before and I'll say it again, I love this card!!