Home, Interest

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Warm Wishes


Hi all, I hope you had a great Christmas. I had a wonderful time with family and friends. It was a gray day not to cold, but the next day the rain and wind moved in with a few snowflakes winter has come to Georgia.

For my card today I chose a winter theme. I used the DRS designs Medium Filigree Snowflake, Ice Skates, and the Warm Wishes Greeting.



For the background I tried the Twinkling H2O’s tutorial form Splitcoast Stampers. I stamped the Medium Filigree Snowflake in Versa Mark and clear Embossing Powder on white paper using Blue Ice and Periwinkle Twinkling H2O’s. The Ice Skates were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers, I used the Lables 18 Spellbinder Die to cut out the image then Blue Ice Twinkling H2O’s were used to color the background with the image still in the die. I traced around the die onto black paper and cut it out with scissors.  The Warm Wishes Greeting was stamped with black ink and the background was colored with the Twinkling H2O’s while it was still in the die. The background was layered onto black card then attached to a white card.

Stay warm and have a Happy New Year,

Janett

Copics - B000, C1, N1, E57, B00

No comments: