Home, Interest

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Funky Christmas Tree


Hi all, can you believe it’s only 8 more days until Christmas, for me time is going by so fast. I love this time of year. I finely got most of my card is the mail I still have a few to go. How are you doing with your  Christmas cards?



 The card that I have today is a layered card. I used DRS designs Funky Christmas Tree, Polka Dot Background, ant the Small Merry Christmas Greeting. I stamped the Funky Christmas Tree and embossed with gold embossing powder on green card stock  I used Smooch in Siren and gold to color in the image. Spellbinder dies were used to cut the layers. I stamped the Polka Dot Background white card with black ink and sponged the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. A MS punch was used to punch the black edging. The white card was sponged with the Walnut Stain ink.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

1 comment:

Jennifer E. said...

Awesome color choices! Perfect with the gold embossing!