Home, Interest

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Birthday by the sea

Hi all, DRS designs as just released some new beach stamps and I have been having a great time playing.



The finished card is 5.25 x 5.25 square card white card then a layer of teal and a tan layer that I stamped with 4 in 1 Seashells and Memento Coco ink. A square was cut out of the top left corner with a teal mat placed behind the Beach Birthday Greeting was stamped with the coco ink and a shell from the 4 in 1 Seashell set. On the bottom right I stamped the Adirondack chair and cover with a mask then stamped the Sea Grass  with Old Olive Memento ink the sand, sea and sky were colored with Copic markers. I stamped one of the shells with tuxedo black ink and colored with Copic markers and punched a tiny hole. It was fussy cut then covered with Glossy Accents. Then I added a piece of twine.and tied the shell to the twine.

Have a Wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: