Home, Interest

Monday, June 15, 2015

Updated die storage

This is a little update on how I am storing my dies. I did a post a while back but I was not completely satisfied with how it worked. Then I had a light bulb moment. I all ready owned a Creative Memories sticker notebook. And the plastic holders. So my grand daughter got a bunch of old stickers and I had the perfect storage system.


 My old note book.


With the new Spellbinder package I just cut the top off and I will slid right into the pocket, the sets stay together.


For my older dies I cut some card stock that will fit the pocket add some magnet tape and slide the die in the pocket. When you turn the pages the dies stay in place perfectly. I have some pockets that are long and skinny that fit the border die.

I was so happy to find another used for something that was gust taking up space.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett  

No comments: