Home, Interest

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Mermaid on the rocks

DRS designs has a new challenge and we are showing the new beach stamps.



I just got back from a trip to Panama City Beach so I had a lot of inspiration for the new beach stamps.

I started by stamping the new Mermaid I colored her tail with Copic markers BG 57,53,18, G 43, BG 0000, Y00 and added glitter glue to her tail, her skin is E 00,11,RV 10 Hair E 55.57,59. Then I fussy her. I drew her a rock to set on and colored with Copic E 08,15,35. I stamped the Star fish from the new 4 in 1 Seashells and fussy cut. The water is BG 13, 57. The white caps were made using Copic Opaque White and a flat brush. For the layer in between the die cut I used extra sticky tape and sand that I brought back from the beach along with a knotted twine and a seashell that came from the beach.  

Join us in the fun challenge.


Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: