Home, Interest

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Shining Stars

Oh boy, it's been so hot here everyday is in the ninety's we might get a little cool down this weekend but I heat to see what August has in store for us. It so hard to get the outside chores done before the the heat really wings up.   

Today is Thursday and that means it's time for the new DRS designs challenge. The challenge this week is Stars (dies, stamps, stencils) I'm looking forward to seeing your cards.



My card has a little patriotic feel.

I started with the red card stock. I used several stamps and white color box ink and just randomly stamped words that I wanted to use.

I stamped the Large Filigree Star with blue ink and fussy cut. the small stars are punched the stamped with the Polka Dot Background.

I hope you will join in the fun.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: