Home, Interest

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Outdoor Triple Fold

Today I want to share a new card fold that I found and just had to give it a try. I'm not sure what it's called but I will call it a Triple Fold card. This is my first try and its not perfect, but to understand a new fold I need to try it out and see how well it works.




The finished size is 4 x 4 

You start with a 12 x 12 paper and score at 2" , 4" , 8" , 10" inches. Turn the paper a quarter turn and score at 4" , and 8" inches. You will remove the 4 outside squares. And I remover the 2 outside flaps from the middle section. The top flap was cut with a spellbinder die.

My stamp is PSX that I colored with Copic markers.


When you lift the top flap you see the Happy Birthday that was over stamped with the Silhouette Background Tree.


On the two center flaps I stamped the Double Tall Pines on two white panels. 


This is the card fully open.

The greeting in the center is Leave a Path Verse. I stamped the Hiker Boot Prints over the top of the verse.
 I know it's not you typical birthday greeting but I made this for my grandson who will be turning 15 in a few weeks he has been very thoughtful about his future and what he want to do with his life. Just call me one proud grand mother.



Close up of the Verse.

I'm planing on doing another card and I will try to take some step by step photos.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett 

No comments: