Home, Interest

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Christmas Memories

Hi everyone, well it's August and the grand kids have started back to school. It's hot and humid outside and I prefer to stay in the cool. I have been working on Christmas card from DRS designs new stamps. Christmas cards are my favorite cards to make followed closely by Fall/Halloween cards. 

The card I have today is a easel card. I used the new Triple Hanging Christmas Ornaments (500LU).


I stamped the Pine Bough with Pealed Paint Distress Ink across the top then stamped the Triple Hanging Christmas Ornaments. I used Copic markers to color the image. The glitter was added with a glue pen and gold glitter. The green background was stamped with the same Pine Bough. The Greeting is Memories are made Christmas Greeting.The same gold glitter was added to the stars. Lace, ribbon and rhinestones finish off the card.



Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: