Home, Interest

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Merriest Christmas

Hi all, today DRS designs is the sponsor for the new Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge.




Here is the sketch.



For my card I used the Polka Dot Background and the Large Original Plaid  on the red card stock and the    Christmas Music Background on the cream. I stamped the Santa Face colored with Copic markers and fussy cut.




For the inside I stamped part of the music at the bottom and the Merriest Christmas Greeting


For the back I used the music and the Script Hand Stamped.


Have a wonderful day,

Janett

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Fun card! I love all embossing!!
Thanks for sharing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Wonderful Christmas card. I love the paper you chose, it's perfect with that sweet little Santa. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.