Home, Interest

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Tags, Tags and more Tags

Hi all, have you started on your Christmas Cards yet? I have but that's not what I wanted to show you today, every year I think I want to make tags for my gifts and I never get more that a few done, so this year I'm starting early.

For the last couple of years I have made some gifts, so far I don't have any ideals but this tag would be great for a homemade gift.




For this one I used the Santa Handmade at Christmas. This is such a cute stamp it would also work for the back of your card.


For my next tag I used the Address Label Frame Trees and the Winter Tree Postage Frame .


The merry Christmas is from the Christmas Multi Greeting . I used Memento Olive Grove , glitter glue and some Flower Soft.


This one uses the Christmas Village Cabin, it was colored with Copic markers then covered with extra sticky tape then covered with glitter. I stamp the Christmas From Our House and cover with glitter.


I hope this has given you some inspiration to start on your Christmas card because next week we will start showing some new DRS designs Christmas stamps. 

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: