Home, Interest

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Holly Christmas

 I'm back with the new DRS designs challenge. The challenge this week is Dry Embossing. If you go over to the DRS designs blog you can see some of the new Christmas stamps. The winner of this challenge will get to pick two new stamps from the DRS designs on line catalog. 

For my card, I new I want it to be white. I love all white cards but I went with a all white background with a splash of color. For the background I used embossing folders.



The new stamp that I chose to use is the Deco Christmas New Year Greeting, when I first got my new stamps this was my least favorite. After playing with it and seeing what some of the other designers were doing it may be a favorite. It was stamped with Tuxedo Black ink. Copic markers were used to color the Christmas (YG 61,63, 67) then I add some bling . The Triple Holly was colored and fussy cut and pop up. Glitter glue was added to the berries.

Join in the fun and check out the new stamps.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: