Home, Interest

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Christmas Winter

Hi all, we are having the best weather for the past few days 80 degrees and no humility. It really has me looking forward to fall of the year.

 My card today is a winter scene. 



  The sky was airbrushed through a mask, the colors that I used were Y35,BV02, and BV13.

I stamped the trees from the Pine Tree Snowdrifts  with coco ink.
Then I used some of the trees from the Tree Line Border . I added a layer of torn paper that was stamped with the Tiny Snowman. I used glitter glue to add some depth to the snow. 
I stamped the 4 in 1 Flower Background around the edge. For the frame I stamped the Merry Christmas from the Christmas Multi Greeting then stamped more of the 4 in 1 Flower Background, Perfect Pearls was added to the branches. To make the frame stable I used a layer of fun foam behind the frame.Everything was attached to a kraft card.


On the inside I stamped the Memories Are Made Christmas Greeting and some of the branches onto white card stock.


On the back I stamped the Script Hand Stamped and the branch on some die cut white card.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: